Standard sliders open up half of the frame width and have one panel that slides and stacks over the other.
Duo-sliders are an excellent choice where extra-wide openings are needed as they open up two-thirds of the frame width, having two panels that slide in the same direction to stack over a third panel. Duo-sliders also offer a double-size six-panel configuration, with two panels sliding in one direction to stack while the other two slide and stack in the opposite direction.
A pair of duo-sliders can be used to meet at a 90-degree corner without the necessity of a corner post. This allows the whole corner of the house to be left open for unimpeded views and access.
The best sliding doors feature a flush-line sill inside and out for sleek good looks, and easy-glide mechanisms to effortlessly slide the heavier, modern double-glazed doors.
- Large glass panels and narrow frames maximise views when closed
- Customise to any width and height
- Flush sills increase indoor-outdoor flow
- Option to slide away into a wall cavity or over the exterior to open up living spaces
- The sliding panel/s can be internal or external depending on the range.